World of Modular
April 25, 2022 - April 28, 2022
Four Days of Networking, Education & Exhibits
World of Modular provides a place for professionals from around the world who are involved in the modular and offsite construction industries a place to network, exchange ideas, learn from experts, discuss challenges, display new products, and receive well-deserved recognition.
Top Reasons to Attend
Interest in modular construction is at an all-time high, and World of Modular offers a once-a-year opportunity to get your company in front of the industry’s most successful and influential members.
- Connect directly with MBI’s staff, directors, and members to learn how MBI can help your company succeed.
- Network with modular builders, developers, contractors, architects, dealers, and equipment/service suppliers from around the world.
- Hear international industry experts present on hot topics like best practices, affordable housing, crisis response, lean construction, the integration of modular and site-built, passive house, LEED, net zero, and more.
- 2-3x MORE modular construction-specific content than competing conferences.
- Learn more about the rapidly growing modular construction sector, including education, multifamily, hospitality, health care, components, government, workforce housing, and more.
- 100% of the profits are reinvested back into the industry. The Modular Building Institute uses these funds to further grow the market share for modular construction, remove barriers to growth, and educate code officials, owners, architects, and contractors about the benefits of this construction process.
- Experience the best of both worlds. Our in-person 2020 conference and our all-digital 2021 conference were two of our highest-rated World of Modular events ever, and our hybrid event in 2022 shaping up to be even BETTER!