Improve your expertise in construction, expand your career opportunities by following training straight from cadwork. As a designer, engineer, technician or architect, you will always be winning and gaining a lot out of it. With a training tailored to your CAD/CAM needs, you will bring your expertise and knowledge to another level. Nowadays, it is no longer feasible to realize innovative constructions without a 2D/3D solution. By receiving training on the cadwork software, the interested user learns more about this thanks to the various modules. Experienced instructors pass on their technical expertise in accordance with the current market requirements as well as the specific needs of participants.
The duration of the training can vary between 1 to 3 days and will satisfy the many needs of builders, engineers, technicians, technical designers and architects in particular. At cadwork, every person will find a training that suits her best.
Our training sessions are usually held at our various cadwork branches or on site, at the client's premises.
The trainings can be booked at any time by appointment and are custom-tailored to your needs. After the training, you will have the abilities and qualifications which you will need to complete your drawings as well as your professional plans with cadwork quickly and efficiently. Trainings are organized upon clients' requests only.
2-day Basic training: Master the basics of the CAD/CAM 2D and 3D software specific to framing and carpentry. No prior knowledge is required, basic knowledge of Windows is recommended. Whether you're a collaborator of one of our clients, or simply interested in getting some first-hand experience and test out a software made for wood construction, this class will definitely open up new work opportunities for you. A 2-month trial of the software will be granted at the beginning of your training, and up to 10 hours of technical support.
- Tips and Tricks: This course is open to all users who work for some time with Cadwork who want to optimize their working method.
- Lists and export plans: This training is tailored for all the users who have good knowledge of cadwork 3D and 2D and who wish to improve or automate the creation of lists and automatic plans.
- Element: This course is designed for all the users who have good knowledge of cadwork 3d and who wish to discover through practical exercices the possibilities of the element module.
- Variant: This training will be extremely useful for all the users who have basic knowledge of cadwork 3d or 2d and who wish to discover a way to save time and to minimize errors. The scope of application for the variant is very broad. A few minutes will save you a few hours of your day.
- Visualization: The visualization plays a role which is becoming more and more important and increasingly convincing to the client. There are numerous tools recommended by cadwork in this field. Come and discover them and acquire new clients as a result.
- Joiners -Test me out! Anyone interested in taking their first steps with cadwork in the carpentry/placement sector should follow this training. No prior knowledge is required, however elementary knowledge of windows is desired. The course takes place over 2 days: the 1rst part is composed of 1day, followed by 2 weeks of practice at home and finally a 2nd day to finalize the training
- Other specific trainings are available upon request.